Our block management company was founded by two people that had been owners, landlords and managers of residential property for over twenty years. During that time they had taken responsibility for the property management of numerous buildings, often because the existing building management company was so poor, and turned the buildings around.
Then they realised that there was a niche in the market for a good building and estate management company that would support leaseholders and freeholders in ensuring that:
- the building was well managed on a day to day basis
- service charge budgets were transparent and agreed with leaseholders well in advance (for operational expenditure and then planned maintenance programmes)
- there were no surprises in terms of costs for major works
- contractor management was a vital part of the mix
- sensible health and safety practices were vital
So now Johnson Burke specialises in block and building management and because the two founding directors understand the key elements so well, everyone at the company has to follow the same principles of common sense and good communication. Everyone is a specialist in residential building and estate management as that is all we do : we are not estate agents and never do sales or lettings.
So if you are responsible for a building or estate and want to hear more about how we are different, please give us a call.